- Saturday, March 20th Vernal Equinox Foray
- Saturday, April 17th April RAMA Foray
- Friday, April 30th, 1:30PM Arbor Day Ceremony and tree walk at Letchworth State Park Humphrey Nature Center
- Sunday, May 16th, 10 AM Spring Morel Foray
- Saturday, May 22nd, 10 AM May RAMA Foray
- Tuesday, May 25th 7 PM Zoom ID Meeting and Mycology News / Club Social
- Saturday, May 29th, 10 AM Robin Hill Preserve (The Smith Estate)
- Platten Road, Lyndonville, NY Fungi & Blossoms with the Niagara Frontier Botanical Society. 43.3235N, 077.3760W
- Saturday, June 12th, 10AM Wesley Hill Nature Preserve iNaturalist BioBlitz Foray with the FingerLakes Land Trust
- Gulick Rd parking lot, 42.7243179,-77.4676464
- Monday, June 14th, 6 PM Cobb’s Hill Park Tree Walk
- Take Reservoir Road (off Highland Ave) to the top of the hill 43.1386N, 077.5692W
- Saturday, June 26th, 10 AM RAMA’s annual Both Bolete Foray;
- St Helena Picnic Shelter west side of the Genesee River, Letchworth State Park. 42.6172N, 077.9967W This event is within the park, park entrance fee required. Bring lunch.
- Saturday, June 26th, 2 PM 2nd Site (permit pending) Genesee Valley Wildlife Management Area
- July 10th 10AM July RAMA Foray
- August? TBA August RAMA Foray
- September 11th, September RAMA Foray
- September 25th, 10AM RAMA’s annual Tanghe Foray.
- Parade Grounds Picnic Shelter, Letchworth State Park Bring Lunch. Note that this is on the east side of the Genesee River – no entrance fee. 42.585N 78.033W
- September? TBA , Members’ Fall Bolete Foray
- October 9th, Members’ October Foray
RAMA’s meetings will not be held at the Brighton Recreation Center during 2021. Stay tuned for upcoming meeting announcement details.
RAMA Meetings are open to the public.
Due to research permit, park, or other restrictions not all RAMA Forays are open to non-members.
Forays open to the public have location information provided. The RAMA monthly forays are limited to current members.